Do you feel like your life has no meaning?
Are you just “going through the motions”?
Have you given up on your dreams?
Is pain preventing you from living your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you don’t have to keep suffering.
We can help!
“What I am is good enough if I would only be it openly.” ― Carl R. Rogers
The Meaningful Life Center helps people just like you develop the meaningful and fulfilling lives they deserve. We offer individual, couples, family, and group counseling services that are in line with our client’s goals and process towards healing and growth. Our ultimate goal is to help members of our community feel a sense of meaning, purpose, and direction in their life, as we feel this is the best path towards reaching one’s full potential in life.
What we treat:
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Anxiety and Depression
- Chronic pain and illness
- Impulsive and defiant behavior
- Gender identity and transition
- Relationship conflict
- Low self-esteem
- Self-injury and suicidal thoughts
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Disordered eating
- Substance use
- Adjustment to life changes
- Polyamory and BDSM/kink dynamics
Who we treat:
- Children ages 5 and up
- People with chronic pain and/or disabilities
- Members of the polyamorous and kink communities
- Queer identified individuals
- Transgender and gender diverse folx
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Prolonged Exposure (PE)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- State qualified supervision for interns in mental health and marriage and family therapy