Income based sliding scale rates are available
Discounted rates for students, first responders, and military
Full scholarships may be available for military veterans and their family members
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
The Meaningful Life Center is contracted with the following insurance panels:
- Tricare for Life
- Magellan (commercial and medicaid)
- United Healthcare/Optum
- Sunshine Health Medicaid
- Staywell Medicaid
- Orlando Behavioral Associates
- Health First Health Plans
- Advent Health Advantage plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Grant funding available for military veterans and their family members
- HSA/HRA/FSA accounts
- We will assist you in billing other plans for out of network services
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!