Income based sliding scale rates are available
Full scholarships may be available for military veterans and their family members through the Camaraderie Foundation: https://camaraderiefoundation.org/
Full scholarships may be available for transgender youth ages 13-24 through the FitzLane Project: https://www.thefitzlaneproject.org
Full scholarships may be available for Black women and girls through the Loveland Foundation: https://thelovelandfoundation.org
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
The Meaningful Life Center is contracted with the following insurance panels:
- Florida Blue/BCBS
- United Healthcare/Optum
- United Medicaid
- Sunshine Health Medicaid
- Aetna Better Health Medicaid
- CMS Medicaid
- Veterans Choice Program
- Grant funding through community partners
- HSA/HRA/FSA accounts
- We will assist you in billing other plans for out of network services
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!